Anger Management Questionnaire
Ask Yourself These Questions
Would you like to privately test yourself for a spirit of anger?
1. Do you still justify letting the sun go down on your anger?
2. Do people say that you were louder and more intense than you remember?
3. Do they say your anger is not appropriate but is more like wrath? or malice?
4. Do you still believe your build-up of anger can be managed?
5. Do you try to dominate and control conversations with loud angry tones?
6. Does it relieve your built up tensions and frustrations to "go off" on others?
7. Are you quick to take offense or to take up the offense of others?
8. Is your angry temper a generational thing that you "came by honestly?"
9. Do you argue just for the fun of overpowering your opponent?
10. Does it seem impossible to truly forgive those who have hurt you?
11. Are you still surprised when you overreact with anger or rage?
12. Did your anger lead to bad habits or addictions that you now justify?
13. Do you usually blame someone else for "making you angry" or frustrating you?
14. Just how many hours do you stay angry at them before suppressing your anger?
15. Is God not favoring, not answering prayer, not healing or not prospering you?
16. Do people say that you jump to judgmental condemning conclusions?
17. Do you react rashly without checking out your conclusions with them?
18. Have you noticed a pattern of anger over authority issues?
19. Do you presume to know the unspoken thoughts and motives of others?
20. Do others accuse you of believing the worst of them?